- Competitively Priced to Sell
- Interior virtually new
- Cabin Communication System (CCS)
- “Office in the Sky”
Forward double Club 4 seating.
Two face to face Club seats in L/H middle cabin. One three place divan in R/H middle cabin.
Dining area in L/H aft cabin. Two face to face Club seats in R/H aft cabin.
The main and aft cabin is divided by a fixed and hard bulkhead with a Pocket door.
The Aft lavatory is available for passengers by providing spacious area with one closet (Left hand side), a Toilet Assy on R/H side and the Vanity just beside.
Behind the aircraft cockpit, a spacious entryway is available followed by the Crew Rest and the Forward toilet area.
The R/H Main Galley is allowing Flight Attendant to provide all VIP services to passengers all through their flight, micro wave and thermal oven and coffee maker.
- STC: Aircraft Completion 14 Passenger Interior Configuration
- STC: Installation of the Structural Modifications with Handrail Option - Main Passenger Door.
- Cabin/Interior refurbishment iaw EASA Minor Change Approval S16-13 // April 2016
The external paint of Global Express S/N: 9033 (M-YGJL) is showing a dark blue fuselage and tail with white belly. Addition of gold stripes between blue and white color all along the fuselage and tail.
Last painted in 2011.
Cabin entertainment upgrade iaw BAS67020972 (Video Monitors + Blue Ray Players installation)
- 115 VAC/60 Hz inverter System iaw BAS67020973
- Satcom MCS 6000
- Cabin communication system (ccs) - “Office in the Sky”