Aircraft will be delivered released to service with fresh phase 5 inspection (completed 10.17.17) and Danish Airworthiness Review Certificate with date of expiry 6. May 2018.
• Well looked after by a highly professional team of techs
• Air Ambulance approved and have several STCs; 1 stretcher will follow
• EASA registered and EU OPS
• Certifications: B-RNAV, EASA, RVSM
• Thrust Reversers
• Gross Weight Mod
• Will be delivered released to service w/fresh Phase 5 inspection (complete 10.17.17) & Danish Airworthiness Review Certificate with expiry 7.16.18
• Optional w/o guarantee: Avcon stretcher, open core engine s/n 70105, 3-place bench, parts & accessories
In addition to asking price are three spare engines & spare parts available for purchase.
Aircraft specs subject to purchaser's verification
Maintained: EU OPS
Engine Maintenance Program: Not on program
Airframe Maintenance Tracking Program: CESCOM
Additional: Always hangared.
ADF: Dual Collins ADF-60A
Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-21C w/8.33 spacing & CTL-22
Compass: Dual Honeywell C-14D
CVR: Fairchild A100A
DME: Dual Collins
FDR: Fairchild F-800
Flight Director: Dual Sperry FZ-500
GPS: Trimble TNL-2000
Navigation Radios: Dual Collins VIR-30A w/CTL-32
Radar Altimeter: Honeywell RT-300
RMI: Dual Collins 332C-10
TAWS: Honeywell Mark VIII EGPWS
TCAS: Honeywell TCAS-II w/change 7.1
Transponder: Collins TDR-90
Transponder: Honeywell MST-67A
Weather Radar: Honeywell Primus 400SL color
9 Passenger, Executive interior.
Matterhorn white w/navy blue stripes
STC for ambulance, Increased TKOF Weight mod., some spare parts and 3 engines for sale as a separate deal.
On current AOC with EU operator (EASA) Danish registration.
Optional without guarantee for functionality and condition:
1 Avcon Stretcher
1 Open core engine S/N 70105 (HT Stator Removed)
1 Bench with 3 seats (not complete)
Some parts and accessories